Version January 2022
4. Formation of the Agreement
– Signing the offer;
– An agreement in writing in which these General Terms and Conditions of Sale are not explicitly rejected;
– If the agreement is concluded via the GSC Website: by confirming the online order after acceptance of these General Terms and Conditions of Sale;
– A verbal agreement followed by the agreed down payment.
– If GSC has not made any written or oral offer, the Agreement shall be concluded as a result of GSC’s acceptance in writing within fourteen days of a written or oral order or instruction from Buyer, thereby explicitly rejecting the applicability of Buyer’s general (purchase) conditions.
6. Complaint Period and Defects In Goods
8. Specific Provisions With Respect to Continuing Performance Agreements
9. Suspension and Dissolution
11. Force Majeure
12. Retention of Title
The Goods delivered by GSC remain the property of GSC until Buyer has fully complied with all (payment) obligations with regard to this Agreement, but also with regard to all other agreements between the same Parties.
13. Right of Retention
GSC is entitled to retain all that has been delivered to GSC by Buyer, as well as that which GSC has manufactured for Buyer, until Buyer has fulfilled all its obligations towards GSC or its affiliated companies.
14. Extrajudicial Costs, Applicable Law and Competent Court
At GSC, we love questions. Because we believe that curiosity is essential for progress. So just type in what you want to know and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.